Positive Energy Changes
THAI FOOT MASSAGE
Crystal healing is a safe, gentle,
non invasive therapy.
It has elements of Shiatsu, Reflexology, and Chinese massage, incorporated into the therapy.
Traditional Thai Foot Massage, includes the use of a traditional Thai foot massage stick as well as using the palms, fingers, thumbs and knuckles to work the feet.
Treatment includes working on 'Sen' lines, which are from the Ayurvedic tradition and are the equivalent to the meridians of Traditional Chinese medicine.
The techniques of Thai Foot Massage are thought to stimulate and open these energy channels, leaving you feeling relaxed,
balanced and invigorated.
Thai Foot Massage is great for tired feet, improving circulation and lymph movement in the feet and lower legs, and improving flexibility.
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage are:
- Improves circulation in feet and legs
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- A boost for the immune system
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Encourages physical healing
- Stress relief
- Improves sleep
- Lifts your mood
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind
- Leaves you with a general feeling of tranquillity, calmness and wellbeing
The effects may be felt at the first treatment, or it may take a few treatments for changes to be noticed.
This therapy is performed seated or lying down, fully clothed but barefoot from the knee down.